Sunday, March 28, 2010

Just getting started....

So, I've tried this blogging thing before. Heck, one of my teachers even used this site for a project (Mrs. Mabin, I miss you so muchhhhh). I've never really stuck to it before, though. Why? Because I'm a flaky teenager, that's why. Even now I'm thinking of just giving up on this whole thing because of what the people I know might think if I decide to share this with the world. Especially a certain ex-busker I know that also haunts these waters. But I'm pretty sure that I will at least try to stick with this for a while. Why? I think that maybe, just maybe, the shizz I've been through lately has made me an honorary emo kid now. And every emo kid needs a blog that they whine about their mediocre lives in.

Well, that and I need somewhere to post my thoughts other than notes on Facebook. Strangely enough, I get this distinction that I come off really, really whiney in those. And lame. And attempting to sound deep. Ugh. At least that's what you expect in a blog, right? Thought provoking thoughts typed up in a flurry of flying fingers! ....or slowly moving ones, typing one letter at a time, hunt-and-pecking all the way through, hitting the backspace more than enough times to sit and rewrite what you just wrote. Getting stuck with writer's block as you try and think of the next witty and thought provoking thing to say. Then a flurry of typing as you think of something perfect! ...then backspacing because it sounds stupid. That's writing in a nutshell, isn't it? I think so.

But, I also think that if someone says that they don't want to love that they aren't going to love, so maybe my logic is completely wrong. ....then again, if they say this at only sixteen, then you shouldn't believe what they say at all, right? They're just a stupid kid, they don't know how life is going to affect them in the future. So anything that they say about the future, especially about LOVE, should be automatically filed under "bs," right? Or maaaaaybe you should believe them, because they should know what they believe, even at sixteen.

....hmmmmm. Hope I've left you with enough thought-provoking for the time being, because I'm all blogged-out. Although, I still wonder...am I an honorary emo kid now?

No comments:

Post a Comment