Friday, December 30, 2011

VIDEO GAME RECYCLING! :D

So I got a pretty new-to-me DS Lite for Christmas and three Pokemon games and a Harvest Moon game. And I've been pretty busy.

But right when I got them, there was stuff all over the place and the DS games are REALLY tiny (like, I thought I had issues keeping my Gameboy Advance games safe and not lost). And then I remembered how you can actually put GBA games in Gameboy Color game cases... (these things for those of you who never had a gameboy/never had the cases)

And so I found a couple of mine and HEY, THREE DS GAMES FIT IN ONE! Which is perfect for me 'cause I have four games--three go in the case and then one goes in the DS. Very useful!

And then I have an old GBA carrying case thingy that I got at a garage sale forever ago. It's long 'cause it was for the original GBA, not the square SPs.

That exact one, actually. :D

And, surprise surprise, the DS fits really well into that, too!

I got a cool new DS.

(Well, not that new, 'cause it's refurbished and not a 3DS--I feel like one of those would give me a headache anyway.)

And I'm using all my old stuff with it.

...

I feel cool.

(also, none of these are my pictures.)

No comments:

Post a Comment