Thursday, November 10, 2011

Pre-Calc: CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

Yesterday, in Pre-calc, my teacher was handing out the note packets and stopped at my table a little longer than normal. The conversation went something like this:

"You know, I've noticed that you go ahead in the book."

*questioning look*

"Copying the notes from there and stuff? Yeah, I saw. But last night, when I was typing this up, I remembered you did that, so I changed the last examples."

"Wha-- uh--"

"So ha! You can't do that anymore." *walks away*

*looking at notes* "Wha... why would she do that?! I understand the math... and I just do it so I can get my homework done quicker! Fine. You think I can't do this?"

(Ending of the story: I got my notes done early.)

1 comment:

  1. O my stars, WHY ARE YOU SO COOL?! Sometimes I take for granted the fact that you're not six anymore, and then you remind me that I forgot and blow my mind.

    Don't ever change. Don't. You. Dare.

    ReplyDelete