Monday, May 31, 2010

Haha, I'm not very good at this, am I?

Eh heh heh....I really am NOT good at keeping up with this. Oh well. At least I'm making a little bit of an attempt.

Life's been a little...euuuuh...hectic lately. Another rock concert, stupid, stupid feelings, and even stupider (more stupid? eh, I don't even care right now) friends.

Okay, maybe they're not completely stupid. They're just being annoying in the fact that they're off gallavanting and having fun....while I'm sitting in a pool of self-pity and going crazy. Yeah. A big group of my buddies spent a lot of time at the beach this weekend, I hear. These buddies, of course, neglected to invite adorable Jenna. And why's that, I wonder? Probably because, as a shy person, I tend to blend in. A lot. And blending in doesn't mean you come to mind when trying to think of fun and awesome people to invite to a beach visit.

Yeah, yeah, I can't blame it all on them, but it's not exactly all MY fault either, is it? I'm shy. That's how it is. I can't change that fact and I do the best I can to try and be more outgoing, but no one seems willing to try and help me out. I'm timid and shy and quiet and will probably complain about having to move but just because I'm lazy does NOT MEAN I DON'T LIKE HAVING THINGS TO DO! I mean, really! No one likes laying around the house all day, ESPECIALLY when they're having a crappy day! I spent all of this beautiful weekend sleeping and watching TV or video games and being on the computer. How horrible is that? And my friends went to the fricking beach without me, while inviting a whole bunch of other people. What the heck? Why is it so hard to invite the quiet girl to do stuff? Who knows, you might just LEARN more about her or get her to open up a little more, then she wouldn't be so quiet. And wouldn't that be nice?

.....good GOD I need to get out of this house....

No comments:

Post a Comment