Friday, June 4, 2010

YOUTUBE SENSATION?!?!

....ahaha. Not so much.

Started uploading some videos to Youtube, though. Who knows? Maybe I'll get discovered there. That loser Bieber kid did, why not awesome me?

Uhhhhhm. Lesse. What's happened lately? Oh, right, graduations. Yes. Plural. Montessori had there's last night and SQUEEEEEEEEEE was it cool. One of the dads sang the national anthem and I'm kinda jealous of his pipes now. And now quite a few awesome people are gone from band and it's a sad, sad day. I was good and didn't cry, although I have to admit, when I hugged one of the seniors, Veronika, I came pretty close. I dunno why it was just her. Maybe because she's been uber awesome these past couple of years. I dunno.

Anddddd yesterday I got TWO hugs. Pretty sweet. :) I've decided that since I'm going to be seeing 'im less, I should be more affectionate when I do. Thus, I demand hugs. And I saw him twice, so two hugs. Verrrrrry very good day.

Then we went FIRE MOUNTAINNNNN, awesome buffet place. Only I discovered I'm not very good at stuffing my face and didn't eat that much. I got to see a teacher that no longer teaches at our school and get hugs from her. I really miss Mrs. Mabin.

Euhhhhhhhhhhh then todaaaaaay it was boring. Boring boring boring. I got to spend a few hours ALONE in the house, though, and ended up singing. A lot. Loudly. xD It was pretty fun. I was very sad when everybody got home and I had to shut up. Then the idea popped into my head about Youtube. WHERE ELSE WILL I BE ABLE TO SING IN FRONT OF PEOPLE WITHOUT ACTUALLY SINGING IN FRONT OF THEM??!?!? I dunno if anyone's actually gonna WATCH, but hey. Maybe I'll get lucky. :)

And graduation two happens tomorrow. That's the All-School graduation, with Central, Montessori, and HST (Health and Science Technology, for those of you not in the know). I don't know if I will be so lucky in the tears department tomorrow. That's EVERYone....and you. So it might be a little harder. Yeah. Definitely.

WHILE I'M ON THAT SUBJECT OF THIS HIM/YOU/WHATEVER.......I'm actually doing quite well on that front. No major emo moments to speak of. It's been a good couple of days, despite a couple downs and stressful moments. Let's hope it continues, yeah? Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment