Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day Five: Favorite Hero

Okay so this is Pixar but Pixar is COMEPLETELY still Disney. Amiright? Sooo...I'm gonna go with...


 


CARL FREDRICKSEN!


This was really, really hard to choose. I wanted to stay away from princes and focus on the guys that aren't royalty, but I couldn't think of anyone! And then I thought Pixar...and Carl is pretty cool. He's old and grumpy, but he still kicks some serious butt. And he's not too bad, once he's convinced that life could still be okay without Ellie. Speaking of Ellie...he flew his house to South America to finally achieve his deceased wife's dream. That's pretty hard to compete with, I think.



This picture makes me think of inifinite elephants. But infinite Carls. (If you don't know what I'm talking about, look it up on youtube.)

No comments:

Post a Comment