Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day Four: Favorite Prince

SO YEAH I already gave this one away but WHATEVER


THE BEAST IS...WELL...BEAST.



Lookit that. He's all serious. Grrrrrrrrr, I'ma be serious at you. Gr.


(sorry I'm a little hyper.)


And then, even though he's sometimes serious and gets angry, he's still incredibly sweet. He transforms completely from this spoiled brat of a prince into practically the sweetest sweetie EVERRRRRRRRRRRR and I lubs him.



Lookit how he looks at Belle. He loves her soooo muuuuch. And then he goes and lets her see her dad and...and...awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww he almost DIES and then it's all cute and sad and he's ALIVE and not as pretty as a prince should probably be, btw. (I likes Beast better than Adam. >>;;)



AND HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE THIS FACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment