Saturday, May 7, 2011

Day Seven and Eight because I'm terrible.

OKAY SO my brain decided that I needed sleep. so. freaking. badly. last night that I dozed for an hour, ate dinner, then dozed for a couple more hours before getting up and going to bed. Then I got up to take my medicine at 11, then I slept until 10 today. Oh. Geez. I think I might be getting sick and my body's trying to counteract that with extra rest. Idk. BUT HERE'S SOME DISNEY.


Day Seven: Favorite Sidekick



I wub these guys. Partially because the guy gargoyles, Victor and Hugo, are very obviously named after the author of Notre Dame of Paris. (HoND's original name, if you didn't know.) They're so much fun and play off of each other--it's just great. And they support Quasi so much. Hugo's thing for Djali is pretty great, too. :3 AND THAT IS WHY I LOVE THE GARGOYLES. :D


Day Eight: Favorite Villain


Oh, geez, this is a tough one. There are SO many great villains. But I'm gonna go with...



Ratigan. He's that special sort of crazy that is hard not to adore (at a safe distance, of course). He's also voiced by Vincent Price, which is pretty cool. Ratigan's the kind of villain that's cool and calculating, which is one of my favorites. It's that much scarier to see someone torture a person if they're calm about it. The only time Ratigan really seems to not be calm about something is when you call him a rat--and anyone that's seen The Great Mouse Detective will tell you to be sure you don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment