Sunday, August 14, 2011

TEAM UNICORN!!!

YES! I have the anthology of zombie and unicorn stories called Zombies vs. Unicorns. The amazing Ms. Holly Black is a part of it (Team Unicorn, of course) and the idea itself is so cool that I had to have it. And I am completely Team Unicorn. I was kind of iffy about it--I mean, zombies are kinda cool, too. But Carrie Ryan's story in it sealed the deal for me. I mean, it's only the second zombie story (I still plan on reading the rest, though) and it just reminded me of how freaked out I get thinking about zombies. I mean, dude! THEY DON'T STOP. They bite you and tear into your flesh and AUUUUUGH. >< Terrible and scary. Just bad.

This is probably why I won't ever do the Zombie walk downtown; yeah, it sounds fun, but I would probably get really freaked out. Most people are messing around and not really acting like zombies, but I don't trust Grand Rapids as a whole with not freaking me out. Same thing with Zomb. I'm sorry, Zoe, but I will never go to Zomb because, whether I'm playing a human or a zombie, I will get freaked the fffffffff out. And I do not get that thrilled by freak outs. Okay, maybe sometimes. But zombies are a liiiiittle too far for me.

And I think that's it. I'm tired and sleep must be had. (...or maybe I'll read some Dune. *_*)

See, Bruce? I didn't mention you once!

Wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment