Saturday, August 13, 2011

WHO GOT BORED?

I GOT BORED.







So these are the heroes from my story, Chuck! :D From left to right, we have Becky, the ghost girl, Henry, new biffle of Sierra, and then Sierra, the protagonist. :D




I actually had to redo this. Becky is the only one who stayed in the same house. xD I totally got Henry and Sierra wrong. But hey! It made me think about their character more which is good.




Becky is Slytherin not because she is technically working for the bad guy, but because she had a bit of a desperate time in high school and did whatever it took to be popular. (I'm sure you know where that is going.) I'm sorta kinda working on a side story for that, but yeah. It's kind of weird to write and it needs a little work. (A lot of work.) Maybe if Chuck ever gets published and it's done, I can put it in with that. :'D




Henry was originally Gryffindor because I did it without really thinking. He's the good guy, which makes him Gryffindor, right? BUT NO! His defining quality is not his bravery, but his determination to become Sierra's friend! He is really accepting of people and I feel like he transcends the social boundaries somehow. (Probably using his adorableness. He is so cute sometimes, even when he is covered in snot and tears.)




And I made Sierra a stereotypical Ravenclaw because she likes to read and write. It's kind of her thing. But, she doesn't like school, she doesn't really like learning all too much... unless it's weird facts she can put in her next story. So what is she? What's so defining? By golly, Sierra is stubborn. Really, really stubborn. She is shoved out of her trio of friends in eighth grade, and what happens? She says SCREW YOU, People! I will not deal with you. I will deal with my fiction and that will be that. Hmph. She tells herself that it's all people that are the problem and believes it for the next three years. She also makes herself believe that Henry only talks to her because no one else is talking to him to keep up with that idea. (In reality, Henry is actually pretty popular; a real social butterfly. No one talked to him when he was talking to Sierra, though, because she was the weird girl no one talked to.) GAAAAH THIS IS DOING SUCH WONDERFUL THINGS FOR MY CHARACTERIZATION. I must write something from Henry's perspective. It would probably be so much fun.







And Chuck is obvs. Villain is Slytherin.

No comments:

Post a Comment