Tuesday, June 29, 2010

WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM MY FRIENDSSSS

Yeah, that's kinda how life is right now. Y'know, the censored version of the song that they use in commercials where they cut out the part about getting high. My friends don't help me do that.

ANYWAY MY FRIENDS (and a few family members) ARE FREAKING AMAZING.

The ones that talk to me on a semi-regular basis, anyway. The ones that don't are lamers.

You guys make me laugh and give me hugs. That last one might seem like a pretty little thing, but as affectionate as I am (yeah, I bet that catches everyone by surprise; the shy girl that keeps to herself and never touches anyone is AFFECTIONATE?!), hugs are kind of awesome all the time. Especially if they're warm or you smell good. xD

...that wasn't meant to be creepy. I'm sorry if it was.

But, unfortunately, where there are good friends, there are also some bad ones. You probably know the sort; they just seem to come to you when they need you, they're never there when you need them, and sometimes they don't talk to you at ALL. Yeah, those kinds of friends suck. And it kind of feels like a lot of my friends have turned into this sucky kind. Now, I know I don't attempt interaction with them much, but...I'm shy. I at least have a half-way reason to not do it. These guys are my friends, apparently, and they say they love me. Soo...where's the love?

I swear, even when I do attempt to reach out, I get ignored. Gah. Now they're all just gone. And it sucks so, so much.

But, that's okay. I still have a lot of friends that are awesome and will talk to me. ....not so many chick friends, but hey. Guys are less stressful, right? Right. Of course they are. I suspect most arguments that they have are about video games or something. Yes, they're stupid arguments, but still, they're better than what girls do. At the beginning of last school year, EVERYONE was fine with everyone else in my little circle-oblong-thing. By February, everyone was fighting with everyone else. Trying to get people together after Swirl was very difficult. Then things kind of got better...but....they're still not fixed. People are still being cruel to others, stating very clearly, where EVERYONE can see it, that there are BETTER things out there than a friend to another friend after a break up. People liking his new single status when it's obvious they just didn't like the girl. Maybe not helping someone's depression by not doing so. I dunno. I don't talk much to her anymore simply because I feel like I'm annoying her.

And so, I guess, my awesome friends are mostly guys at this point with a handful of ladies. But I think that's okay, 'cuz, well....hogawshguysarejustsomuchsimpler. ;____; I really hope I start hanging around more guys this year. I would much rather listen to them talk about Yu-Gi-Oh! (mostly because I'm still interested in it, just a little bit xD) and whatever mega-killing-military-y video games they might be playing than the girls fight and talk about each other behind their backs. I mean, yes, I know guys do it, too. But I'm also much more interested in the usual conversational items than what the girly-girls talk about.

So, plan for next school year:

Step 1: Attempt to stop being shy

Step 2: If step 1 is successful, continue on and make more guy friends. If step 1 is not successful, repeat until it is and then complete step 2.

Step 3: If the first two steps are successful, be happy! If they aren't, repeat until they work.

Step 4: ????????

Step 5: Profit.

....I think I might've screwed something up in that plan, but that's okay.

FRIENDS WHO ACTUALLY READ THIS! RAWR! I love you. C:

6 comments:

  1. Yeah, guys have a better time of it 'cause we're more direct. If we hate someone we aren't going to talk about them behind their backs or anything, we just tell them to suck a bag of penises.

    *hugs*

    And video games are serious business. Left 4 Dead is way better than the sequel and I won't have anyone tell me otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I can deal with that. Guy friends it is!

    YAY HUG! *tackleglomphug*

    Uhm. Hokay. I don't play anything like that at all (Pokemon, whoooooooo!), but I'm a quick learner. xD Kind of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are... So sweet. I don't understand how you don't have a cult following.

    Oh, nope. Here's how: You haven't written a book yet. xD You'll get your Wesley book published (AFTER LETTING ME FREAKING READ IT) and you will have a cult following.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'M SORRY. XD
    I almost emailed what I have typed up so far and brought the book with me so I COULD finish typing it up, but I figured I'd have no time to. xD I was wrong. I shoulda brought it. I will attempt to finish typing it up when I get back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should take some pictures of Heidi, Brooklyn, and G'dad. And make a post about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That...requires...me using the camera. Which I'm not good at. :|

    ReplyDelete