Tuesday, April 19, 2011

You shall drip rubies...



I TOTALLY HAVE A MAYBE SOLO FOR THIS IN BAND. :D It is both exciting and mildly terrifying. I mean, yeah, SOLO MAN. I'm one of the older people in band. Granted, I've only played alto since September, but still! I probably have played clarinet longer than they've played THEIR instruments. :C I should get a solo, yeah?

BUT THEN I HAVE TO PLAY IT IN FRONT OF EVERYONE. O_____O Including some obnoxious kid that I really don't like that could probably play it right this second. Granted, it's not that hard of a solo. It's just got a weird rhythm at one part (weird like dotted quarter notes and such--I know, I'm terrible). I'm just not as musically capable at things as some people. At least not right away. :c But I'll GET IT! I swear!

...yeah that's it. Enjoy good musics? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment