Tuesday, April 5, 2011

New wrinkle! [WARNING: EMOTIONALRAMBLE CONTENT]

I learneded something new about me. Or at least I think I learneded something new--maybe I'm misinterpreting it. Probably not, though. I'm just over-analyzing my self-analyzing.

Anyway. I seem to stay up a lot later when I'm on break than during school because I want to enjoy as much of my break as I possibly can. It's why I kick myself for sleeping in so much during break, too. I want the break to last for forever. I don't want to have to deal with school anymore. I've got a WMCAT field trip tomorrow to see the bean bag factory. Thursday I'm going with WMCAT to Northern Michigan University for two days. Then Saturday and Sunday and it's SCHOOL TIME AGAIN!

...I really don't want to go back. I don't want to go on the WMCAT field trip because I'm going to spend most of it watching people that don't like me and ignore me and it's going to make me feel crappy. My only joy in that is someone I recently had a spat with won't be on it (you may not know I'm talking about you...but, then again, you probably do). I'm exhausted but I don't want to go to bed and I feel like crap and crying and I already did and I suck at Russian. I can't get my stupid project thing done and I'm gonna fail the exam and there will be a huge, glaring E on my transcript and my GPA will be ruined and it's all this stupid, stupid thing's fault but not really because I didn't take it seriously. I hate Russian. So. So. Much.

But I still wanna see Russia some day.

And I'm not very good at guitar, either. But that's probably a practicing thing.

Speaking of practicing--guess what?! I HAVEN'T TOUCHED MY ALTO ONCE. I need to practice for the jazz thing and my small group ensemble because I'm missing days to go to the bean bag thing for WMCAT and I can't practice that well with my group because I don't know the music that well and it's not hard but I JUST CAN'T GET IT. I APPARENTLY SUCK AS A MUSICIAN AND AS A PERSON. YAY ME.

See, stupidfacecomplainatron? This is all emotion, all the time. I don't know why you took anything I said seriously. But you are a stupidfacecomplainatron, just so you know. That's a fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment