Saturday, April 2, 2011

WRITER'S VOMIT.

I'm writing some. It's complete craptacular stuff. Gonna have all that cliche crud that if you've roleplayed ever, you know about: Sitting in a tree, reading a book, being all anti-social and crud. Girl finds Boy and they falls in love. Blah blah blah. Very boring. But probably good in the long run. It'll get me writing or something.

HEY GUISE. You wanna let me know if an alien Sleeping Beauty peaks your interest or just sounds stupid? I mean, I'll probably keep writing the story anyway (what writing?! all you've done is character designs!), but I'd still like a little feedback. x3 Thass it.

OH BUT NO. Somebody wanna look for the last time I used a name when talking about someone poorly? Somebody sorta brought it up and I was wondering about it. I don't think I've mentioned any names badly lately...but, then again, I didn't even think about the post that was brought up when somebody tried to point it out. I dunno. I gotta work on my memory issues. But seriously, if somebody did that, I think it'd be awesome. Thanks in advance for whoever gets bored enough! :D

Mew. I'ma play more Pokemons now. Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment