Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Fishie! ^_^

I don't really know what to post, but I'ma show you Fishie!

'S my favorite picture I've taken with my camera. I'm not very good with it and it's not exactly...amazing...so most pictures don't turn out very well. But I took this in January when the Christmas tree was still up (that's where the lights are) and I just like how it looks. Yeah. c:

But I'ma going to Northern Michigan tomorrow with WMCAT. I'm excited, ignoring all the worries with knowing few people. I'm gonna be in the upper peninsula for the first time that I'll actually remember! c: Yeah, I've been to Indiana, Arkansas for about ten minutes, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Ohio...but I cannot remember being in the northern part of my own state. I feel like I did something wrong there. But whatevs. Tomorrow, this will change!

No comments:

Post a Comment