Saturday, April 30, 2011

DAY ONE: Favorite Character

GUESS WHO ALMOST FORGOT TO DO THIS. LORD I AM OFF TO A GREAT START.

Okay, so, uh, favorite character, favorite character...ummm...I think I'm gonna go with....augh I can't pick one right now. This is gonna be terrible the entire time, isn't it? Oh, it is. I love how terrible this is going to be. For thirty days. Geez.

Um, anyway. xD I think that, for this moment, I'm gonna go with Quasimodo. 'Cause he is adorable, has pretty awesome songs, and I really, really like his movie. We also have that whole gosh-I'm-socially-awkward thing going on and we both have epic fails when it comes to romance and such.

(HotN 2 does not exist, btw. >> I refuuuuuuuuuuuse it to.)
And this picture is sort of hilarious. These two would get on, I think.

Also, on a side note, uber prayers and good vibes for Tuscaloosa, please. They had a bunch of tornadoes run through their and they're doing terribly. :c

2 comments:

  1. thoughts and prayers...

    30 days of anything is easy...you can do it!

    except for standing on your head in poop...

    that would suck...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would suck...but still, trying to pick ONE favorite Disney anything is sucky, too. :p

    ReplyDelete