Wednesday, January 19, 2011

INSIDE OUT!

Megan started playing Imelda May tonight and I wanna share. She was on Graham Norton last week or something and I kind of love her. And yeah! :D


(Elvis dress!!!!!!!!)

Am I the only one that thinks Megan should consider a polka dotted trombone? I think it'd be neat. And pretty. And yeah. x3
Also, Imelda's Irish. With quite a strong accent. I've kind of wondered...where do those accents go? o___o Like with Freddie and stuff. The accent just goes...poof! 'S weird, innit?

Anywho, had exams today. Well, exam. I was exempt from my physics one but hung out there anyway. I got a looooooot of reading done (good thing, considering I'm reading Under the Dome by King and its just over 1,000 pages). And tomorrow I have the other half of my gym exam and that's it. I don't have to go to school on Friday. HA!

And that's it. Night.

2 comments: