Saturday, January 1, 2011

happy new yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar

I'm not very happy about it, honestly.

I have to go back to school in two days. Usually, it wouldn't be that big of a deal. But I've just got so much to do...and I don't want to be around those people that make me feel like crap. The little bit of social interaction I had over break was good. It was fantastic. I want it to stay like this. I want summer break.

*headdeeeeeeeeeesk*

The only good thing is that if I maintain my A in physics this semester (which I plan to wholeheartedly), I don't have to take my exam. So I will be spending that time studying for some other exam. Probably my Russian or something.

I really really hope I can get an extension on that.

I don't want to go back to school. These last two days need to last for forever.

....i feel like crap.

But it's a new beginning, right? ....right?

No comments:

Post a Comment