Saturday, January 29, 2011

Oh, hey, there.

I totally didn't forget about this. And I'm not even being...y'know...denial-y or anything. I just haven't had any time to write. xD Y'know, school, work...ish...and stuff. Lots of crud to do.

But yeah. A little while ago I discovered wizard rock. This is a good example of its cool.



I'd be in Ravenclaw. I'm smart and not so good at people. I don't like to act. I'd definitely be in Ravenclaw. *nodnod*

And...and...I dunno. This is me saying HEY GUYS I'M NOT DEAD, PLEASE DON'T NOT READ. D: Even though no one reads.

*sigh* I'll come up with something smart soon. Promise.

1 comment:

  1. I read this!

    You're one of the only blogs I read every time there's something new posted.

    KEEP POSTING. O_O

    Even if it's nonsense. Sometimes that's when it's the most fun.

    ReplyDelete