Thursday, January 13, 2011

RUSSIAN. I HATE YOU.

Not really. It's not your fault you're a difficult language. It's all my fault for not approaching you as I should have. An online class was not my best idea and now I think my GPA is going to pay for that.

Assuming I get a C (the very best situation at this point, I think), my GPA will drop from 9.7severalothernumbershere to 9.16666666667 or something. That's still pretty great, I guess, but...

I WANT A FOUR POINT OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH...!

And even though it is still pretty fantastic, I'm kind of freaking out. What if I lose valedictorian because of it?! I don't know how lazy the rest of my class is. I don't know how everyone else did in their classes the past two years and I don't know how well they'll do in the next year and a half. Worse, I don't have trimesters to help buffer anymore. Oh, how I miss them. Not only have I lost my way of cushioning my grade, I have almost the same schedule the whole year. It sucks. I envy you, EK, and your continual use of the trimester system.

...ugh. I'm kind of really upset. My flash drive is probably lost forever. I wanna cry. I wanna go to sleep. I have to run in gym. Auuugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment