Friday, February 18, 2011

Consistency: I suck at it.

HEY LOOK IT'S A NEW LOOK AGAIN.

....AND A NEW NAME.

......I have the strangest feeling that my major is going to change a BAZILLION times when I get to college.......

Anyway. New look is 'cause Megan got me bored with mine after playing with her own page (here, if you haven't seen). And I like this better. It's less boring and...well...yeah. I liked playing around with it. >> I'm restless like that.

Name change? I wanna get away from that "emo" label. And the walk don't run is kind of me saying to myself: Don't rush into stuff. You'll want some big change to happen, then you'll try and try and try to make it happen NOW and you won't do it. Think about it. Do some research. At the same time, don't give up the little spontaneity you do have. I mean, look at how fast you walk. You leave other people in the dust, so...learn to tell when you should walk like they do and when you should walk at that four mph that you probably do normally.

Yes, I'm talkin' to myself. Leave me alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment