Saturday, February 12, 2011

Jack Merridew, I HATE YOU.

Needless to say, I finished Lord of the Flies. And I am not a fan of Jack or his stupid hunters. :| I don't know if I could see doing any better in that situation...but I still don't like him. Ralph and Piggy had sense...and...and...

nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. ._____.

Anyway. Now I'm reading The Grapes of Wrath and though I know it can only end in sorrow, too, because seriously? It's John Steinbeck. I've read The Pearl. I've read Of Mice and Men. He's a great writer (was? o__O), but...he's gotta work on his happy endings.

But I will deal because Lord of the Flies was good and so were The Pearl and Of Mice and Men (Lennie...!), so I'm sure The Grapes of Wrath will be.

And when I'm done with this...I will pick up a book that will make me smile and go awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww instead of mourning a character I liked... *sniffle*

No comments:

Post a Comment