Monday, February 7, 2011

OH HI THERE.

TODAY WAS KIND OF OKAY.

Si didn't ignore my existence quite as much.

Safe Dates was actually kind of okay (even if I got called Megan...).

And I got a brownie! (Thanks, Lucy! :D)

Also! If anyone over here cares and doesn't know! Parts one and two of Hi. are up over at Authorly (here and here if you're a little lazy). And I'll post the other parts sometime soon. Probably tomorrow and the next day or something.

But yeah. Now I'm making foods and trying to make the Internet work on the "good" computer so I can watch the rest of A Very Potter Musical. 'S funny. You should go watch it. :3 I think the guy who plays Harry Potter and set it all up was on Glee once. Darren Criss sound familiar, my gleek friends?

ANYWAY.

I WANT A ROCKET SHIP SO I CAN GO TO PIGFARTS--it's on Mars, you know--AND RIDE ON RUMBLEROAR'S BACK. O3O

.....

*ahem*

I'm sorry.

2 comments:

  1. Darren Criss is Kurt's hottie gay love interest.

    *le sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. :D That's him. He's a cool Harry Potter, too. And he went to U of M! Which isn't cool 'cause it's U of M, but because it's Michigan.

    ...uh...yeah. You understand what I mean.

    ReplyDelete