Thursday, February 3, 2011

HI!

I'm startin' a new short/maybe long story. I'm contemplating posting bits on Authorly so it can get some love. It's called Hi. and it's gonna be some short little love story type of thing, I think. I dunno. Just in time for Valentine's Day, right?!?!?! ...right.

Y'know what's sort of weird about V-Day? (And I'm not talking about Victory Day, btw.) Thinking about how it could be something fantastic if one thing had gone differently. One example being the fifth of July and another being January 18. I'm pretty sure only three people know why things might be different if those days had changed, but it's probably easy to figure out if you think about it. Maybe. Sometimes I think things are obvious but then t turns out they aren't. My brain doesn't like to take other people's point of view into account sometimes, but others it can't stop thinking about it.

I just watched (500) Days of Summer, which might be influencing me a little. Y'know, despite it being a story of boy meets girl, it's not a love story. But I'm writing one because I watched it? I dunno. Something like that.

OH. And I discovered a FANTASTIC song through that movie, too! I believe it plays during and after Summer's party, and it's called "Hero." Regina Spektor sings it and I think it's awesome. :D And yeah.

There's the pointless post of the day. Promise to try to bring you another tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment