Saturday, February 5, 2011

Red red red red red. .....RED

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Solo/ensemble was today. I had a good time. Megan and I got a two. Kind of sad. :c I just want another one, maaaaaaaan....haven't gotten one since middle school, you know? But I guess I can count myself lucky. She didn't drop out like SOME people always seemed to...meh. I've gotten ONE pretty blue ribbon for a one in middle school and twos ever since. Next year I think I'll do a solo and a duet with Megan. Yeah. I think that'll go better. I dunno.

On a happier note, Hi. got a bit more added to it. The handwriting got really, really sloppy for a second there, so you know it's good. Or at least that it's goin' somewhere. Maybe even both if I'm lucky.

Oh. And shizz. This has been the longest. weekend. ever. It wasn't even that bad yesterday. The snow was up high, yeah, but if people would've shoveled, we would've been okay. Blizzard 2011 has been both fantastic and terrible. Fantastic because HOLY SHIZZ I FINALLY GOT MY BREAK I'VE BEEN PRAYING FOR. HALLELUJAH. Terrible because I'm missing school. Normally? Probably okay. But with this blended switcharoo stuff? I'm scared that we're gonna end up a million days behind and I'm gonna fail. I wanna be valedictorian, you know? Even if I have to make a speech that makes me terrified and sound like an idiot. It's something I really, really want. I've kind of always wanted it. It's like my dorky prom queen fantasy but, y'know, it could actually make me look awesome to colleges or something. Or to a job someday. I dunno? Maybe. I dunno.

....hmm. It'll probably be okay, though. Probably.

OH! And I got to see Eat Pray Love today. It made me smile. :) I need to find that balance. Or any balance.

And now I'm watching the Mike of Mike and Molly on Comedy Central. Then it'll be Graham Norton. Yaaaaay. x]

No comments:

Post a Comment