Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Vee Day

Yesterday was, of course Valentine's Day. It was pretty alright, I think. I got free candy and looked kind of adorable. :3 My main Valentine's related gear was going to just be some awesome head boppers with fuzzy hearts and a sweetheart (like those gross candies I'm not a fan of) tank top, but then Megan was cool and let me wear her red pants, too. :D She wore pretty much ALL red--like, shirt, skirt, and tights. She was sooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute..... x3 ...heh. Yeah.

(there will be pictures, Kate, just give us some time)

I used my ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE Beatles tote bag thing I got at Barnes and Noble foreeeeever ago and it made me feel so, so girly. I missed my backpack so much. .___. I was literally squirming with disgust over how girly I felt. It was terrible.

But I looked cute!

The people I sit with at lunch (aka the COOL PEOPLE of Anna, Joe, and Lucy) all got a ring pop and a duct tape rose, which my fingers are still sore from making. xD A couple of people in my first hour got one, too, and...I got up the courage at the very last minute to give somebody else one, too. And ho. lee. crud. Was I proud of myself. It was a poke, "Happy Valentine's Day", and scurry, but...still...at least I gave it to him, right? Right.

I ended up with a lot of candy that will probably make me sick the next few days... xP But it was a good Valentine's Day. And I started to come up with ideas for a little thing I plan on doing my senior year... :3 'S a secret, though, for at least a little while, so you can't know. But it's cool, I swear.

UNTIL NEXT TIME....which may be tomorrow or two weeks from now....I BID YOU ADIEU, DEAR READERS!

*goes off to munch on breakfast or something*

1 comment: