Wednesday, February 23, 2011

WRIIIIIIITER'SSSS BLOCK. (and mme?!?!? o___o)

HI THERE GUYS.
I HAVE TO TAKE A SCARY TEST NEXT WEEK.
...I AM TERRIFIED.
But that's kind of okay. 'Cause my awesome redheaded cousin is coming up that weekend. :D So it'll be okay. And we're going to CHIIIIIIICAAAAAAAGOOOOO.
(btw, Kate, you should help me with this 1920s poster I have to do and make it prettiful...'cause I'm bad at that... xD)

Anyway. I TOTALLY HAVE WRITER'S BLOCK. And it sucks! I wanna write a new short story but my braaaain wooooon't leeeeeet meeeeeeeeee. .____. I wanna write some sort of gingerbread man story 'cause I'm lame. And trying to make a story out of a fairy tale that is rarely thought of. But idk. Maybe it's not possible. I might try some other time, when my brain ISN'T completely dead.

...meh. In other news, my ribcage won't stop having back spasms. And it's FREAKING ME OUT. O___o It feels like this patch of muscle is deciding to dancey dance for no reason. And I don't like it. I want it to stop. Now.

That's kind of it. BUT WAIT.

I might look like this soon...ish:

(But, y'know, not Bonnie Wright and with shorter hair.)

2 comments:

  1. It would be my pleasure to help you with your poster. I think you may overestimate my abilities, but I'll do me best. Ü

    To take your mind off scary tests, help me come up with things to tell Papaw so that I can drive up there by my lonesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um...I dunno...the only thing that comes to mind is coffee and awesome musics to keep you awake. o3o I'm not very good at persuading people.

    ReplyDelete