Thursday, March 31, 2011

I AM NOT GOOD AT POSTING ON SCHEDULE.

This is why I don't have one. But it's still March, so the thirty days totally applies! Yeah!

*shifty eyes*

Anywho. Day 29 was, like, a picture of me or something, right? Well here I be:

Ain't I cute? And look, my hair's still sorta reddish orange whatever. It doesn't look it much in real life, though, which is sorta sad. Pictures are nicer to it.

And...uh...I don't really know what to write otherwise. I guess I could rant about girls and their utter boringness if they prefer to hang out with other girls over guys...'cause, y'know, guys are just more interesting to listen to, aren't they? They're geeky and stuff. And girls who would rather hang around guys are usually like that, too, which makes everything better.

Yup. But I don't feel like ranting today. Maybe I'll do that tomorrow.

OH. But I ended up thinking about my last football game with band next year, and, well...I'm pretty sure I'm gonna cry.

1 comment:

  1. Agree :) Actually, i don't really get along with any other kind of girl so i double agree!!

    ReplyDelete