Saturday, October 30, 2010

I am SO...rrgh.

Frustrated. But not, y'know? The feeling's sorta there, but...not. Ergh. Or maybe it is, 'cause I'm getting all frustrated about not being able to describe it!

But anyway. Originally I was frustrated by the fact that while my mother TOLD ME my book was in at the library, it very much was not! D: The stupid thing's been in transit for two days now and it's just moving from downtown to the library by my house! Ugh! Curse you, Evan, for making me want to read Idlewild so badly! .__. Curse you, Library System, for giving me the Scott Pilgrim books when I was ready to wait for them but taking eons to get me a book that was already on the shelf! D:<

On that note, I've tried rereading my books I have here at home...but...I'm just not interested in them! >< I don't understand! It's not like I was trying to read the Twilight Saga! My books are interesting! There're alien centaurs and living magical vampires and and interesting stuff! It's not fair!

I'm also frustrated by the fact that I wanna go something creative, but my brain just WON'T GIVE ME ANYTHING. Ugh. That Authorly thing I posted? It was from yesterday. When I got bored. >>

I'm also frustrated--no, more intrigued, really--by how this Kinect thing might work, but not enough to actually google it. Not yet, anyway.

My mind is blown by the fact that I never connected Binx from Hocus Pocus and McGee from NCIS. I know didn't watch NCIS much when I was younger, but...still. I can't NOT see McGee now. It's weird. And kinda frustrating.

But! Bright side? I think I might have a crush again, which means more lovely butterfly feelings! It still might be too early to say for sure not. I kind of really hope I do, though, 'cause it just makes life so much more interesting. Especially when SOOOOOMEONE REFUSES TO DO SOMETHING FUN. >> (My choir buddies agree with me on that "not ready" comment that I can only assume was for moi. ...if it wasn't, please ignore my silly narcissistic assumptions.)

Also, I looked cute today. Which was a plus. :)

2 comments:

  1. *Ahem* When you're more sure, I'ma need you to dish on your bright side, 'kay? 'Kay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeeeeeeventually. I'ma be more careful about this 'cause...well...I am.

    ReplyDelete