Saturday, October 2, 2010

Rawrgh.

I need to dump everything that's in my head. I feel like making it public. So there.

I'm tired and feeling crappy for no reason.

Ottawa Invite went alright today. Not too many things went wrong. Just printer and scoring issues. Otherwise it was okay.

Things are changing big time with somebody I haven't really known that long. It's kind of scary to think that something so big is happening when I just got to know them.

I miss liking someone a whole bunch, but I feel like I'm being...I don't know what word I'm looking for here, but I just feel like that if I want to be normal and functioning person, I need to be able to be okay without liking someone.

Russian is being stupid. I hate this course but I want to finish it a) because I already started it and b) I think an independent study in high school would probably look good to colleges. And I need some free moneys.

Which reminds me...Ottawa was stupid, as usual, and made me give them my social security number and sign all these stupid forms instead of just giving me money. The real kicker? I'll probably have to wait weeks for a check of maybe twenty bucks. I'll make more money and get it right when I'm done on Monday (maybe) and Thursday for less time spent working. wtf.

I want pizza. We're not ordering it yet.

The "If you really knew me" things are making me sad and want to hug every single one of those people and punch all the idiots with their stupid comments.

I want to go do something tonight but I don't know what.

I'm kind of lying; I know what I'd like to go do, but I don't know who to go with.

No, that's a lie, too. I know who I want to go with, but I'm afraid to ask them about it.

I want more of a social life but with only a few select people. I'm begging for to get out of this house, but I'm picking and choosing who I want to get out with. I'm being stupid.

I want to add more to my story but I can't think of where to go now. I want someone to read it through so far and tell me what they think...but that might be mostly so I can have something to make me want to write other than getting the story out. I want to finish it, but...I just don't have the motivation. The only reason I finished Christian Rock is because Jade wanted to read it. I don't have anyone to read and push for more for this Untitled Harriet+Karen project (yes the same Harriet and Karen from Authorly, if you can remember that far back).

I think that's it.

But maybe not.

I'm just....eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment