Monday, October 18, 2010

There's no real difference.

Y'know, between a bikini and ladies underwear. Why's it okay to gallivant around in public in the former but not the latter? 'Cause we've just decided it should be?

I dunno. I just realized this morning that this was true when some people were talking about how a friend wouldn't do underwear modelling, but if it was a bikini, then it'd be different.

How's it different? Because it's different material? I mean, swim suits get wet. And then the material clings. How is that any better than seeing a lady in her undies? Underwear stays dry, at least. (Or at least it should.) Honestly? I've seen a lot of bikinis that are a looooot skimpier than most of my underwear. This might just mean I have some pretty chaste undies, but still. 'S not right.

People are weird. So, so weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment