Tuesday, October 5, 2010

"No difficulty can awe you once you make your decision."

That's what my slightly-less-than-awesome-tasting school fortune cookie's fortune said at lunch yesterday. About twenty minutes prior to this, I'd discovered I had an ideal what and where to do this college thing other than silly ol' GRCC (sorry, awesome people that go there/went there, I'm just looking for something a little bigger and more impressive, I guess? It's still my back up plan, if that makes you feel any better).

What've I decided? Major in English and minor in music. This was kind of my plan from before, but I couldn't find a school that would let me do that. THEEEEEEEN those MyCollegeOptions.org people that gave us those forms emailed me, and I decided to check out their website, and BAM! Jenna had a plan. MSU let me do what I wanted, it wasn't University of Michigan, it's kind of close to home...ish....and it's not too expensive for a good school.

I was pretty geeked when I realized I had a real ideal of what I wanted to go to school for and where I was going to do it. It's kind of a really nice relief. Now I just need scholarships! Which, too anyone else, might be daunting. But fortune cookie told me I was okay, so I feel okay!

Life is so cool sometimes, isn't it?

2 comments:

  1. play the sax in the marching band?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEYYYYYYYYYY You commented! Weird.
    Maaaaybe. ...prooobably. 'Cause, y'know, apparently they don't have any flutes or clarinets... :P

    ReplyDelete