Sunday, October 10, 2010

Things that are cool and things that aren't.

Things that I've thought were cool the past couple of days?

Soccer, little things that are random but make me smile, writing, drawing, and laaaaa dee daaaa singing. The little bit of Halloween shopping we've done, the fifteen minutes we spent in New 2 You (new record that will be VERY hard to beat), getting a free coupon at the Halloween store, the yummy food at Pizza Hut, realizing what I need to do if someone's crying really hard, and the Spartans winning. Gooooooo scary Greek guys. :) And the time I've been able to spend reading.

Things that I've thought weren't so cool?

Crying until I hyperventilate, not having anyone to tell me what to do when I was crying so hard, being yelled at, having my plans ruined once and then again, losing the soccer game (but that was kind of alright, I guess), being really, really mad at someone I love, and maybe losing a friend and being somewhat relieved about it.

That last one makes me feel kind of horrible.

On a happier note, though, I'm glad somebody's pokin' me on Facebook. :) It's like I'm not quite forgotten after all.

Toodles and I hope the remaining hours of your weekend are great~

No comments:

Post a Comment