Monday, November 22, 2010

I want to crawl in a hole.

And stay there until it's time for me to graduate.

It probably wouldn't be that hard, would it? I mean, two of my classes are either partially or completely online anyway. Why not just do that year round? I'm sure I'll be good to go when June 2012 comes around. I'm just kind of tired of dealing with school, you know? The people, the stupid conversations, the tests, the teachers, the work, I really, really don't want to deal with it!

And seriously! What happened to collecting more less stressful guy friends, hm? It seems more like I just said "WHELP! All these people suck and I'm afraid I don't quite fit in with these people half the time, so let's just sit by myself at lunch!" Not that I don't like sitting on the floor in my corner. Helped my Russian speaking practice a tad today.

And...and...ugh! Love, guys, gals, all that crap! Do not want to deal with. But the thoughts will not go away and IT'S FRUSTRATING. I just wanna focus on school or having fun or having friends and what do I do instead? Worry whether or not someone likes me and throw a mental tantrum when it seems they probably don't. Geez, I'm such a child. Notice I said "child" and not "kid." I don't mind being a kid, but being a child? Being childish? Yeah, that I don't like so much.

Y'know what? SCREW THE PHYSICS TEST. I will just write some sort of BS on an index card and just answer the questions best I can. I don't give a rat's behind anymore.

(yes you do liar)

Gall, I've been reading too much Stephen King.

*kicks wall several times*

I'm...just...urrrrrrrgh. Wishing that it was Christmas break coming up, not Thanksgiving. I'd much rather look forward to more time off and presents than a five day weekend and stuffing my face.

*crawls in hole*

K, until I can get my classes online, I need someone to take stuff to and from school for me. Any volunteers?

No comments:

Post a Comment