Friday, November 5, 2010

Will it never end?

Okay, so the emo apparently isn't ending tonight, either. But tonight it's not my own angsty feelings I'm worried about. I'm more worried about the crap some of my "friends" (yeah, I'm usin' quotation marks, bitches) may have put my mom through. And with "lol" attached, too.

God, can you people not read?

She is obviously my mom. Telling an adult to grow up is freaking retarded and disrespectful, especially when they're just telling you that they had a freaking meltdown from having to go through their recently deceased mother's clothes. How would you like it if someone told you to grow up after going through your dead parents' belongings when you just weren't ready yet? If she wants to be pissed, by God, I think she has the right to be pissed. It might not be the best way to take care of her anger, but you know what? You grow up and understand. You don't have to condone it, but at least don't tell her to freaking grow up.

Before, I was pissed you pushed off telling us about it until nine o'clock. Now? Now I'm ready to punch someone for hurting my mom.

Ah, shizz. Please excuse the language. I'm channelin' a Runaway or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment