Friday, November 19, 2010

I's a haikubot.

'S a reference to a book. Idlewild series. Go read it. It's great.

Anyway, I got on a haiku spree today for some reason. And I thought I'd share some with you guys. :D (I would put these on Authorly, but it seems like no one ever pays attention to that. I feel so bad for the poor dear. :c)

Caffeine
Crashing like a plane
Out of sky, down to the Earth
Gosh I'm tired

...is tired one syllable or two? I can never really tell. ;__;

Progress 1
I weep for progress
I thought you would beat this habit
It's back to square one

Progress 2
Again, I weep now
The lengths you made are now gone
Tut tut, looks like rain

Edenborn: Penny
Haikubot wins all
Always seeing what is there
Penny is a bitch

Edenborn: Deuce
I sit and I watch
Learn you better than you know
I'm not a creeper

Midnight Showing
Sleep deprivation
Makes me write haikus a lot
Huh, how weird is that?

Green-eyed
Mountain Dew, green can
Like my eyes, a monster comes
I want to be them

Cute
I say you are cute
You just don't look it, do you?
But you sure act it

Central
I know ignorant
Has been used incorrectly
But you's ignorant

Half-Blood
"I wub Won-Won"
Lavender says, all in love
She must have a cold

Neither Here nor There
I smile shyly here
Want to murder your face there
I like here better

Russian
телеви3op дом
бабушка кровати кресла
That's just nonsense there

Burn Her
We're not in Salem
Yet I hear persecution
She's a witch, a witch!

Harry P vs. Escape the Fate
Proud to miss movies
Freaking out about concerts
Teenagers are weird


(The Russian one says "television home grandma bed armchair", btw. xD)

1 comment: