Sunday, November 21, 2010

Today has been tiring.

But I didn't do anything! I didn't even get up really early or go to bed late last night. I guess it could be because I haven't gotten as much sleep as I should have and actually sleeping well is freaking out my system? I dunno.

I was also ravenous today. Like, really, really hungry. That was also weird. I hope it means I'm hankerin' for growth spurt, 'cause, well...that'd be great. :D Kate grew in her freshman year of college, so why can't I grow in my junior year in high school?

Ummmmm........I dunno. Weirdness today? I dunno.

ALSO. WHAT IS UP WITH A COUNTDOWN TO ABC FAMILY'S COUNTDOWN? I admit I kind of enjoy a little bit of Christmas here and there, but it isn't even Thanksgiving yet! I don't want to be tired of Christmas before it even gets here! Ugh!

Haikus have also kind of been floating around in my head still. I had one in my noggin yesterday but didn't get to paper quick enough to write it down. But, whatever. I'm alright with that.

I also left a note for someone in a library book that I returned the other day. Hopefully, they'll get that book first...hopefully, if they don't, the person that does get it will replace the note like I asked...if not, well, then...poop.

I'm also very, very, very behind in my novella for NaNoWriMo. xD Although, if I'm shooting for only thirty thousand words...I'm doing great! About sixty percent done, I think. It's making me feel great. :D

Aaaaaaaaaaaand....I think I have stuff to do for the Crucible. But I'm too tired to read anymore right now and I need to read to do the work, sooo...Nenna ain't getting any work done today. Oh wells. I'll make stuff up later or something.

Also, I've been reading a lot of The Bitchy Waiter lately. He's kind of hilarious, but I also never, ever want to work with food and people ever. Which sucks because apparently Barnes and Noble almost never hires anyone under eighteen. Anyone have any job suggestions for me?

I now have a headache, too. Urgh. It's time for bed, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment