Friday, November 12, 2010

Pretty Woman's on, btw.

I've never understood sleeping with someone in high school.

I mean, other than pretty much being a bad idea in case of teen pregnancy and crap, it's the most awkward time of your life. You're still learning about yourself and all that, so...why throw sex in there to make it even more complicated? And high school relationships don't last that long...so if you sleep with someone, there's a good chance you'll break up, and then...then you have to go to school with someone that's seen you naked and you're not dating. How awkward is that? I just don't get it.

This also applies to moving in. (No offense meant to people that have done this, but...) If high school relationships are already short, you'll be in their house, what, a few months? Then you're broken up and everything's terrible. And you have to move. Who wants to move after a break up in high school? I've only dealt with one so far and I just wanted to curl up in a ball. Unless the person was a complete jerk, I think that my reaction was pretty common for most break ups. And how are you supposed to deal with someone all the freaking time during this time? Like I said, awkward as frick, and I dunno...I don't think I could handle being with my boyfriend almost 24/7. I could barely handle it with him hanging off me at school all the time. (Affection's great and all, but...)

Blaaaaaaaaaaargh. And. I dunno. People are silly when it comes to this stuff sometimes, y'know? I mean, isn't this supposed to be practice? And wouldn't you want to work out all the really important parts of a relationship before you throw in living together and sex? We're only high schoolers, guys. We don't need that stuff on top of school and bullies and getting prepared for college and finding jobs and all that. A significant other should be someone you can relax with and that takes your stress away, right? In my opinion, living together and sleeping with each other does not take stress away, but add a whole lot more.

And it's stupid to try and right something when it goes completely to crap. You have to catch your mistake before they leave, not after. Don't be House. Don't push it to the limit to see when it breaks.

I dunno. I'm not very happy how something is turning out like it did for me. But, y'know, worse, because more stuff was thrown in there. And they actually saw each other. But, look! In the long run, I guess not seeing him made it better for me. Less clinginess.

...right?

Also, I am going to be so mad if this ends up starting all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment