Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2011...wow.

It's already going to be 2011? Dude, most of my friends are graduating this year. Again! I really need to start hanging out with other 2012ers or something. This is getting sad. D:

Well, real point of this was that somebody was talking about how DIFFERENT 2011 is going to be for them and all that...and it kind of made me think. How will 2011 be different for me?

First thought: Like I said, I'm losing friends to graduation. Again. I hate that. I mean, I'd be graduating this year, too, if I'd been born a month earlier or whatever...but, considering the whole panic thing about growing up I have, that might not be good, huh? But at least then I'd be leaving with most of my friends that I actually kind of hang out with at school. Anna, Joe, and Lucy...seriously, they're the only people I really actually like to be around at school. -___-;; Other people are cool, too, but...usually...I see them when I'm around people that I don't like to be around for whatever reason. (Like them ignoring me for some stupid reason...rrgh.) Anyway anyway anyway. That would not be much different than 2010 because a whole crap load of cool seniors graduated last year, too. (I'm lookin' at you, fellow band geeks.)

Second thought: I will probably still be my shy little self. I will still be mistaken for a freshman or whatever the heck people think I am (lady at Meijer the other day thought I was thirteen...lots of fun, that was) and I will still have no social life. I will still be the dork I am and still probably be as panicky as I am now. I'll try to fix it and probably earn a little progress...and I probably won't notice any change because it'll be so slight.

Third thought: I am going to be really, really busy for the first month. I mean, basketball games, swim meets, school work, AND preparing for that GRCC cultural thing?!?!?! Dude, I've been having a hard enough time trying to learn both Russian and Japanese over break! I was doing great on the Russian until the fifth day or so because I just didn't want to listen to those tracks anymore and now I've got guitar, too...arrrrrgh. It's too much! I'm suddenly very glad I don't have a social life! I'd never get any sleep!

Fourth thought: ....I really, really hope there's a guy somewhere in 2011. I don't mean to sound like a typical teenaged girl, but...auuuuuuuuggggggggggggggh. Watching Easy A today didn't help much. Now I want my life to be like an 80's movie!

Fifth thought: I think Mrs. Williams might be done reading Chuck when we get back from break. Maybe she'll be all done doing English teacherly things to it and I can start editing it! I've been itching to, but I didn't want to mess with it until I saw what she thought needed to be changed.

Sixth thought: I wanna write another novel.

So, basically, my goals are as follows:

-Get a little less shy
-Get some friends that aren't graduating, darnit.
-Get less busy OR freak out less about being busy
-Get a guy
-Get Chuck ready for sending to a publisher
-Write another novel

In order of most likely to be reached, I think it's....Less shy, get Chuck publisher ready, write another novel...ehh...freaking out less about being busy/get less busy...get friends that aren't graduating............and get a guy. I actually highly doubt that last one will ever happen. If it does, dude, I will be on cloud freaking nine.

So....2011, dude. Don't suck too much, k? Thanks, man. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment