Tuesday, March 1, 2011

30 Days: Day One.

I dunno how this'll work out, but hey, whatever. Maybe it'll work out okay.
(I also think this is mostly for tumblr, also but whatever. THIS IS A BLOG, TOO. xP)



I like to read, write, and my favorite color is orange. An awesome big sister of mine (actually, I think BOTH of them do xD) hates orange and it makes me a little sad every time I hear it. But oh well.

I love my puppies because they feel nice when I pet them and they make me feel needed. I want to be an author some day and I've got a novella-in-the-works (:D). I'm not entirely sure what I want to do with my life. I've started going by Jenna Loserface more than usual. I have been innermittently been giving myself little pep talks all morning because I have to take the ACT today. I actually feel kind of good about it.

And...that is all, I guess.

Edit: HA! This thing doesn't look too bad with my layout. xD Yay!

1 comment:

  1. I'm totally doing this with you, mah dear Jen. I need motivation to write! :)

    ReplyDelete