Saturday, December 25, 2010

Eight o'clock in the morning....



....is WAAAAAAAAAY too late on Christmas. I mean, come on. It's Christmas!!!

I think I got some pretty cool stuff. I mean, Christmas is supposed to be about Jesus, I know, but there's still the whole material element and we all know that. And because I'm not very good at religious things...well...I'm going to acknowledge the more material part. I mean, I'm still a kid, so I'm allowed to...right?

I was told that eight o'clock was the earliest I could try to get everyone up. Yes, I am the one that makes sure we get up early on Christmas. My parents would gladly sleep in and Megan would, too, despite it's awesomeness. I was awake a lot this morning, despite the whole going to bed early bit. And it took another half hour, I think, to get everyone in place. Megan and I are NEVER allowed in the living room until my mom's ready to take our pictures when we first walk in. It makes it all very frustrating, especially when you've been awake on and off since six o'clock... *sigh*

But it was cool. Everyone had a bucn of presents and I got a camera. :D Very happy day. And We're Back!, which I've been wanting to watch for foreeeeeverrrrrr....and other movies and that Dance on Broadway wii game or whatever. And I found the pickle (old German tradition, I think; Google it) and so I got Ponyo, too! Very very cool. And...as well as all that...I got this:



A compact mirror. (Jenna's girliness goes up ten percent!)

Apparently it's for my contacts. Um...yeah.

But yeah. Christmas morning was awesome. And the rest of today is probably going to be hanging out and playing our games and watching movies. It should be fun.

ALSO: Don't do mass texts. Then you end up sending stuff to people you don't talk to anymore that you probably didn't mean to, and, well...that just makes it awkward for everyone, doesn't it? Yeah.

BUT MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE! :D Enjoy your holiday! I know I'm going to. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment