Tuesday, December 14, 2010

No Good Deed--

--GOES UNPUNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISHED!

(I would suggest going and listening to that, maybe both in English and in German. German is a really, really good language for this song, I think.)

So, yeah. Wicked. I saw it on Sunday. It was kind of fantastic. All of it. Well, not all of it. Elphaba crawling out of the trap door and running off with Not-Dead Fiyero was kind of a downer, as was the total lack of Liir, but as a whole, it was good. And it was funny. I loved the part where Galinda's just told Elphaba her secret and then throws a fit, saying "I told you a really good one!" after Elphie says that a mysterious bottle was her mother's. And then lays facedown on her bed, away from Elphaba, unmoving. And sits there. And sits there. And sits there. Until Elphie spills about her dad hating her. I loved Galinda then.

And Boq! And Dillamond! And Fiyero! It was all so cool!

Oh, and Vicki Noon, lady who played Elphaba? I wanna be youuuuuuu~

No comments:

Post a Comment