Friday, December 17, 2010

It's a pillow...

...and it's a pet. I've got a pillow pet!


(I'm at school so it's stealing an Internet picture for today.)

But it's fluffaly and adorable and comfy. So it's perfect. (Although now Omar and I have matching pillow pets. I'm not sure how I feel about that.) But yeah! I've got the coolest best friend ever and now the Mario and guitar picks seem lame. Maybe if I'd gotten more it wouldn't...but dude! Guitar stuff is expensive, for the most part! I'm sorry, Andrew! D: Plush key chains and lame guitar picks do not match up to the adorableness that is a pillow pet.

I'm not sure if I'm completely enamored with it because it's fluffy, or because it's adorable, or because I'm getting sucked into the fad..thing... or because I'm like a little kid. It could honestly be any of them. xD But I love Panda! ('S it's name...'cause every "real" name I came up with didn't sound good.)

Hmmmmm. I think I did well on my test. I really hope I did, anyway. It seemed pretty easy and I went back over the answers, like, three times...but...I dunno. I took a long time last time and failed. ;___;

BUT TODAY IS THE LAST DAY BEFORE BREAK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES. So I'm obviously not doing what I should in third hour. But I've gotta speak to practice for Russian now and...that's...it. I'm not gonna practice speaking in the middle of a computer class. And anyway, this has become more of Jenna's Exploring the Internet World of Colleges time. It's probably good, considering I either forget by the time I get home or I just don't feel like it.

WMCAT IS GOING TO BE ON FRIDAYS NEXT SEMESTER. I AM SAD. NOW MONDAY IS MY HAPPY GET-OUT-OF-SCHOOL-EARLY DAY. I LIKED IT BETTER BEING FRIDAY. ._____.

Oh, hey, look. It's Whoa. I almost sang that! (I'm listening to Pandora, btw.)

Oh! Old bestestestesetestestestestet friend from grade school, Miss Allison, posted more in her blog today. Ignoring the few grammatical and spelling errors, both posts were pretty sweet. :] She's over hurr at Intro to Me. She's a pretty good poet, I think, and she already knows it.

nom nom nom.

I dunno. I'm kind of just typing to take up time in this class. *shrug*

I NEED A JOB. Badly.

...or maybe not. I mean, I've got the swim meet stuff, and that'll get me until I'm eighteen, when I'll have better chance of getting a job at, say....Barnes and Noble, right? Right. So I'll wait until then.

.........

But I want moooooooney. And I don't want to do grunt work 'cause I'm tiny and I don't wanna deal with food and people and gaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I'm way too picky. I need to be older just so I can get a better job. 'Cause I can't see me dealing with people's crud all day at, like, McDonald's or something. I don't like McDonald's enough to not kill someone for being a jerk. But Barnes and Noble? Heeeeeecks yeah, I could do that. I'd be working at the bestestest store in the whole mall! And I'd be reinvesting a lot of what I made back to them anyway. So it'd be great for them, right?! No. Because they don't want to deal with some kid that can only work so many hours and already has a fantastically full schedule. D:< Darn you, school, band, and WMCAT. I mean, I love all of you...but maybe if I had a more open schedule I'd be able to get a job or something. I dunno.

*crawls into Microsoft Word*
I think I'm gonna go ramble there now.

5 comments:

  1. I am going to keep posting. I am glad you read (: I'm about 99.9% sureeee that you are the only one that reads, so thanks lovie (:
    Also. I work at KFC, and i ADORE it.
    It is mainly because of my co-workers, but anywho.. it is not so bad, and I love money. (:
    I do not work too much either, usually 10 hours a week.
    Buttttt; you have a ton going on in school and I agree that you should probably just wait (:
    But im KINDAAA jealous that you can get on thatt shitt in school because mine blocks EVERYTHING.
    Its kind of ridiculous. But love youuu jenna!
    keep posting (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I'd read! You were my bestestestestestest friend and you're great at writing. :D
    Eh. I'll probably wait until this summer to try getting a job...mostly because of school stuff and I just got three more swim meets to run. *victory air punch*
    Yeaaaah...the only things that are blocked in that class are Facebook and Youtube until the last five mintues of class or something. xD It's really nice. Especially when you're stuck waiting on test retakes for a stupid computer class you never should have signed up for. :x
    Yush. Panda is also very the fluffy. x3

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh you are too kind :P
    how is swim going for you?
    And you are one lucky duck my dear..
    However, I'm sure you will be jealous when you hear this...
    Since I work at least 10 hours a week, I'm able to take "internship" for my first two hours of school.. Which allows me to not go to school until 10:00. ha (:
    Allison Loves sleep <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's going alright, I guess. I make forty dollars a meet and I'll be running one or two meets a week in January...so...Nenna should have a bit of extra cash by the end of next month. :)
    I am VERY jealous. My mom had a co-op thing kind of like that, but instead of sleeping in she left half-way through the day to go work. I'd still prefer that over doing all my school stuff all day. :p

    ReplyDelete