Sunday, December 5, 2010

why I don't talk

calm calm calm calm calm calm calm calm calm calm calm
people are jerks you can deal with that.
you are logical and assume the simplest explanation.
it's how you are and that's it.
be calm
be calm
you're fine
they're petty
you'll be better
take from this and learn
just don't talk
don't talk
talking gets this
this is why I don't talk.
people overreact?
you overreact
just said something that I observed
you're the one that took it out of context like that
was an observation
not freakout
not a tripping moment of trippiness
I don't do drugs
no, that's you
I'm clean
I'm like bones, like you said
logical
a scientist
occam's razor and all that
you're fine
you're fine
you're fine
you
are
fine
what do I do for you?
I cry
I try to cheer you up
I'm the adorable little older-than-you-girl
always try to make people happy
draw you pictures
write you messages
just try to be happy so you will, too
and you do this
don't want to sound betrayed
no, not like the cliche
just trying to sort it out properly
people might say I'm smart
or mature
or awesome
but I don't feel any of that
just stupid
like a little kid
emotional capabilities of a teaspoon
(I'd quote it properly, but I've got a much greater emotion range than a teaspoon)
need Christmas break
need to get rid of the blended model
need friends that I actually see on a daily basis
need to be better
but don't talk
'cause talking only brings this

No comments:

Post a Comment