Sunday, December 12, 2010

I am even more confused about the whole college thing.

AND IT IS ALL MS. WILSON'S FAULT.

Because she said I was good at math and sometimes I kind of do like it...but I don't know! I like doing nearly everything else, too! It makes me smile when I figure out something in Algebra II and everything makes sense but so does writing, say, 32,000 words (I think I'll continue to brag about this until I *hopefully* beat that record next November) and singing and even my little doodles! Ms. Wilson said that I needed to be a mathematician or an engineer or a physicist or something like that...and the last two sound sorta okay, I guess, but...I dunno! I guess I'm just going to stick with my plan of English major and music minor at Michigan State for now...even though my mom would rather me be at Aquinas 'cause it's so close. It's nice over there, yeah, but...so expensive.

And I'm also ready to kick myself in the butt because I'm being terrible and I just want to be able to say that I miss somebody without freaking out that it's gonna mean crap.

But hey! I have Shane Dawson videos to catch up on. Like, twenty-nine of them. (Yes, I'm rather behind.)

1 comment:

  1. In depth study of music theory has math/science in it, if that's any consolation. And see what is the highest level of science you can take your freshman year; if you take a physics class and really dig it and decide you'd like to pursue it further, you can do that.

    And kiddo, I know you think you have to know everything now, but I'm here to tell you that you have the rest of your life to figure out what you're supposed to do for the rest of your life.

    And I think quite a lot of us feel like it takes that long to figure it out. Do what you love, and if what you love to do changes, change what you do. (Yeah, yeah, easier said than done, but it's logical at least. Ü)

    ReplyDelete