Monday, September 20, 2010

*crawls into hole*

Yeah, I dunno. I...I just don't feel like dealing with people right now.

Maybe it's because I'm really tired. Or 'cause GRCC--er, Grand Rapids Catholic Central, that is--has been a total asfjaksflakjdh to deal with lately. Or maybe people'll are just stupid.

I...dunno. Maybe it's 'cause I'm being stupid about somebody gettin' somewhere without me. Or because I don't see as much as I would like of somebody. Or because I'm just really confused about having the same urge to see someone even though I feel differently about them. ....ehhhehhhehehhehehehh. Things is so confusing.

Or maybe it's because I'm confused about wanting to be social and not wanting to be social and...ehhhhhhh. It's really freaking confusing!

I think some seniors should come visit. Like, uber soon. This might seem slightly random, I guess, but...it really isn't. At all.

Things is so confusing.

But apparently my blog is brilliant? Or whatever word it was that Lucy used? Thanks, Luce. Made me feel special.

1 comment:

  1. Man, you could use a few less somebodies in your life. xD

    ReplyDelete