Saturday, September 25, 2010

I am NOT crazy.

Not yet, anyway.

But the way some people seem to NOT be listening to me when I'm trying to tell them something makes me think that maybe, hey, I'm only imagining that I said anything at all.

Except that other people know I said something, so I'm not crazy. Unless they are, too. And we're hallucinating the same thing. That's not very likely, is it?

First time was yesterday when this City kid in marching band was talking about Forest Hills Central while they were warming up for the game. Y'know how football players sometimes do that little jog-around-their-half-of-the-field thing so they can sloooowly get warmed up and not hurt themselves? Well, obviously Micah (the kid) has never seen this done and started complaining about how STUPID and SLOW they were. I got a little upset and (oops) 'sploded a tad. I turned around and almost-screamed at him about how they're getting ready for the game and just to shut up. As skinny as the kid is, I doubt he could do any better. That "stronger than you'll ever be" shizz he was pulling on Union-Kevin is hard to believe. I bet I could still kick his butt. Anywho, he just continued calling it stupid like I hadn't said anything ad ignored me. I dunno if it's because he couldn't understand me (I get really fast and high-pitched when I'm upset sometimes... xD) or because he thought I was yelling at someone else. But yeah. I buried my face in TrevTrev's shoulder and asked him if I'd just imagined it in my head. He said I hadn't. I wanted to punch Micah in the face a little bit. But I think Weber would be upset if I did that. And that would be bad.

Second time was today during the REC soccer game (which, sadly, we lost; but we got the first goal with only one sub against their four-subs-and-switching-every-five-minutes, so, eh, whatever) and I was trying to get the defense line to move up 'cause I'm sweeper most of the time and sort of in charge of it a little bit. Or at least I get to yell at them to move. But, yeah, Coach was trying to get me to get them to move, so I was yelling at 'em, and they were just standing there, not even a foot apart from each other, maybe talking, I dunno. They were girls, of course (reason numero uno I like to be around guys more e________e) and I ended up screaming a little at them, too (oops). I think they don't like me much anymore. xD But that's okay. I don't like them much most days, either.

Playing soccer is soooo much fun. I think I might actually try and STAY on the Ottawa team this year since I'm going to be old to play for the REC team after my birthday. *tear* I'm terrified that if I do, though, I'll kill myself with all the crap. xD Maybe it's better that we have semesters again. Then I have less to worry about a little bit, what with only having one switch of classes! And I won't have exams nearish the start of soccer, either. So maybe it would be okay.

And I think I've got serious shin splints. It hurt to just be standing after the game today. xD Gym + soccer + stairs = BAD. So, so bad. But that's okay. It just means I'll get stronger!

....right?

Bright side: I haven't torn my ACL. :D ...yet. That stupid red shirt guy probably came close last week. ;___;

But tomorrow I'm walkin' around Artprize with my dad and Megan! Woot! :DDDD

OH! And I made a playlist to listen to when I'm doin' Novanet or something and I picked all songs from the last five years or so! I'm so proud of myself. ♥

(There, Katherine, I copied and pasted. I still like doing less than three better.)

1 comment:

  1. But hey, if ya wanna show the love, you have to do so in the best way (or in this case, the only way) to make it known.

    ReplyDelete