Saturday, September 4, 2010

You'd think I'd 've stopped thinking about this by now...

...but no, why people thought I was a lesbian is still beyond me. xD

Seriously, what the heck? It doesn't really bother me because if you took the time to know me you'd know that I'm pretty darned sure I'm not, but I'm just really curious as to how the rumor got started. So, yeah, if anyone knows, they should tell me. No, really. o3o Tell me.

When I first heard the rumor, I found it really funny. Mostly because I know what crap my head's gone through because of dudes and my liking them. :P If switching teams was enough to make it all better, Lord knows I would have by now...but yeah, I know it wouldn't work. 'Cause life isn't that easy.

What was a little bit funnier, though, was when I posted a status about it and how it was apparently because I wore "guy clothes" (how this is possible when all my clothes come from the ladies' section is also beyond me), everyone that commented on it seemed to be talking about how people at school were stupid in making it. ;P How they knew I wasn't a lesbian. Uh, yeah, guys, that's obvious. Silly faces. I know I'm not and that's what matters. You don't need to reassure me about that.

Anywhozits...I'm thinkin' life would be more fun if instead of making all these rumors, if you had an idea about someone, or heard something about them, you just go right up to them and ask. It'd be simpler like that, wouldn't it? I'd really prefer it that way.

....sorry, I lied about something in this post. I actually have a couple of guy shirts (a Shane Dawson and a couple Paramore). *shrug* But they're cooler than the girl ones a lot of the time and it's easier to find a size that'll actually fit. Skinny stick-girls rule the clothing world, apparently. e_e ...no, not apparently. They do.

1 comment:

  1. "Skinny stick-girls rule the clothing world, apparently. e_e ...no, not apparently. They do."

    You right!

    ReplyDelete