Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Chex Mix of Thoughts

Yeah, I meant to post something like this yesterday, but I got distracted. The draft was saved yesterday, though, so will it say I posted it yesterday? I'm curious.

Anywho, I WENT TO MICHIGAN ADVE-er, MICHIGAN'S ADVENTURE ON TUESDAY. Geez, it's already Thursday, isn't it? I can't believe that. At all. :/

But, yeah, amusement park with my adorable cousins, Jordan and Molly, then their dad, my uncle Brian. It was pretty fun, even though I am pretty darned sure that those little girls are going to be taller than me when they're all grown up. xD They're seven and four, respectively, and I have issues picking them up now. They're pretty tall for their ages and I don't think it's very fair at all. Uncle Brian is the tallest of my dad's ten siblings, though, so I guess it only makes sense... (My dad having ten siblings blow your mind? Well, guess what? That's eleven kids in FIFTEEN YEARS. Yeah. Be amazed. Or something.) Molly and Jordan were more into the LET'S RIDE THIS! LET'S RIDE THAT! than I was and I ended up being the official bag watcher for Zach's Zoomer. xP I got mocked for not riding it. And then, later, when I did go on a ride that I didn't really want to and I gave a little shriek at the plunge-back-to-the-earth moment, I got mocked again. Why, oh, why can I not win?! My family is so, so mean to me sometimes. (By the way, the ride was the Logger's Run thing, and if YOU laugh at me for not liking it, then I will punch you in the face or sommat. I may be short, but I will make it happen.) When we got back, poor Molly was so sleepy that she kept trying to crawl back into our car. xD

Also, the day before, when we were at Woody's Cone Stop by my house with them getting ice cream, we saw a raccoon. It got stuck in the trash can. :P

Playing with the little dears made me realize that I had more or less become my dad with the tickling and the grabbing and them avoiding me because of it. :P But that's kind of okay because he was fun to play with because he did all that. Even though he tickles hard. ;___; Playing with them also made me realize that I would really, really, really like a mini me to take care of. :3 Not now, obviously, because I absolutely KNOW there is no way I could handle a kid, but now I definitely know that I'd like kids someday. Though I still do not have baby names picked out like most girls apparently do...

Oh, and this reminds me: NO, I would NOT leave the kid at Meijer's. I would be one of those uberprotective parents that watches the kids like a hawk. D:

More random thoughts include this: A year ago, one of my friends was being uberawesome and helping me with my post-break-up issues and helping make sure that I didn't burst into tears during band camp. She was the first person I freaked out with about being asked to Homecoming with. She was the first person I told that I liked who I like now. And a year before that, she was the only friend I had in band. First trimester, freshman year, she was the one I had all my classes with and we found all of them together. And in eighth grade, she was my clarinet buddy and stayed that way until the end of this school year. Now? Now I don't know. Realizing that I'd lost someone that did all this for me made me really, really upset. Before this, I thought I was okay with it. Now I've realized what exactly I've lost, I guess. I still want to try and figure out what the heck happened to cause all of this, but...I'm more sad about losing someone I geeked out about stuff with and helped me through crap that I needed help with.

I think I might be done writing about her now. But I don't know. It took me almost a year to get Ho--er, Omar out of my system, but eh. I think I'm getting better at letting stuff go, so maybe this is it.

Also, Limbic system, I am SORRY. Gosh. I don't think anyone would get what I was talking about if I started writing to you. Just trying to make it easier on everyone else. Plus, I didn't even know what you were called. So nyeh.

Extra sidenote added after some Internet surfage: It really, really, really bothers me when something I like or am a part of is defended by people that cannot write or speak properly. They think they might be helping, but in some aspects...no, they're not. ;_;

No comments:

Post a Comment