Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I'm feeling pretty fantastic.

I'm tired. I'm freaking EXHAUSTED, really. Seriously. I've been up since five-thirty. xP It's been a long day. BUT SCHOOL WAS ACTUALLY PRETTY GOOD!

I got Megan to her class, even though she had a little issue with the sub being unprepared and maybe mildly not-smart. AND MABIN'S STILL THERE! Oh, gawsh, YES, I am so happy about that. xD I don't even have a class with him at the moment and I'm ecstatic (but guess who's gonna be hounding those counselor to get them into his class neeeext tr-er, semester~~?). My math class seems to be okay. AND LIFE IS SO CONFUSING! I didn't get a hug, but...still! So confusing! And Kibbey, Megan, and I all have the same Yellow Submarine notebooks! :D Life is so cool sometimes!

Uuhhhhh in physics Evan (who looks WEIRD now, btw) decided that he and Richie should sit by me. I dunno why. But he did. But that was okay, too. I have them in weight training, too, which is gonna make me look so weaaaaaaaak. D: But that's okay! I'm a girl. I'm supposed to be like that. :3

Uhhhhhm other adventures or interesting facts of the daaaaay....I HAD TO YELL AT THE BUS DRIVER TO MAKE SURE SHE DIDN'T LEAVE US AT CENTRAL. 0___0 It was kind of stressful. I was polite, though. I said "excuse me" and "please". She was kind enough to come back around the block and get us even though she was pulling out of the parking lot. She was nice like that and I thanked her very much when we got off the bus. :3 She's nice nice nice.

BUT OMG! We got to City and NO ONE WAS THERE. At all! It was just us Montessori/Central kids in the biiiiiiig ole general-band-stuff room. But then people slooooowly started trickling in and I guess either Central was the closest or we got out the earliest from our fifth hours. *shrug* Or somethin' like that.

WEBER! Yes, I HAVE HIIIIIM. Ahaha. And I finally got him his pin that says something like DARTH VADER SITH LORD or something. I was going to put "WEB" over the "VAD" so it said DARTH WEBER because, well, that's what he is, but I didn't get the chance. ;__; He wore it for the rest of class, though, which was cool. :P He was also wearing his lame Central polo, I noticed. Bleh.

It was really warm today. xD Warmer than I thought. And I got to see some of my City friends, Cheook and Lashia mostly! But I got hugs and Cheook was mean and said I'd be in beginning band just 'cause I couldn't remember scales off the top of my head. D: She's not very nice sometimes. But she's not gonna be in marching band because she's a lamer. Hopefully, when everybody plays marching band music together tomorrow, she'll like it and she'll wanna be in marching band! :D 'Cause that'd be cool, even if she isn't the nicest all the time. :P

....uhm yeah! I think that's it. SCHOOL WAS OKAY FOR ONCE!

OH WAIT! I'm feeling NORMAL! Like, happy in an eight year old way where everything's just cool. I don't know if I'm too tired to worry about stuff or just too little-kid-like to care. But it's cool. I'm not longing for anybody and I'm not feeling giddy because of anyone and I kinda decided somebody'd be more of a big brother than anything else. *shrug* 'S what he's acted like, really. Sorting out my silly problems. (Yes, sir, you're a big brother now. ;P)

But that's really it. I'm happy and okay with stuff and completely exhausted. xD And I get to do it all over again tomorrow and the next day and on Monday and the next day and the next day! Life's okay! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment